FOLIO: Celebrates Gorgeous Design And Uncompromising Journalism.
Congratulations To All Of Our 2014 Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Award Finalists!
We hope you'll join us for a celebratory breakfast on Thursday, December 11, 2014 from 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. at the Yale Club in New York City as we honor the biggest and most influential titles in the industry across the entire magazine publishing spectrum. Plus, this year we'll also be shining a spotlight on Folio's Top Place To Work in Media Award winners.
What are the Eddie & Ozzies?
- The largest awards competition in magazine publishing, garnering more than 2,000 entries and bestowing more than 140 awards.
- The only competition to honor both editorial and design teams; the Eddies recognize editorial excellence, the Ozzies recognize excellence in magazine design.
- The only competition for ALL magazines – consumer, b-to-b, custom and association publications.
- The only competition with awards by market and circulation size – ensuring that your publication competes with titles of similar size and scope.
Why Enter the Eddie & Ozzies?
- Win a prestigious designation that lets the industry know your magazine has one of the best editorial and creative teams.
- Gain professional recognition as an award-winning magazine editor/writer or creative director/designer.
- Achieve unparalleled exposure for your magazine brand, with industry coverage in FOLIO: magazine, and on foliomag.com.